As we saw in Bridegroom and Bride Signs in the Heavens! and in More Bride Signs in the Heavens!, we can now see a starting date and ending date in the Scripturally-significant, heavenly sign representing Yahuweh's people. This is the conjunction of Mercury and the Sun at the North-bound fish of Pisces, occurring on April 16, 2008, with the corresponding conjunction at the sun-bound fish occurring 2,550 days later, on April 10, 2015.
The number 2,550 is significant in itself, as it is the sum of two Biblically-significant day-counts: 2,550 = 1260 + 1290. Up to this point, the 1260 day-counts seen in Scripture have been considered to occur perhaps parallel to the 1290 day-count. However, the newly-seen sign having a 2550 day duration suggests these may be end-on-end day counts, therefore may be additive.
Using several possible arrangements, two scenarios can be seen. One of these scenarios may have Biblically-significant dates at both the start, middle, and end dates. The Biblical significance of each date, however, will be dependent on the sighting of the moon, marking the beginning of the particular Biblical month.
The Reader is directed to several of the links on this site to become familiar with the Biblical Calendar. Care should be made not to confuse the calculated Jewish calendar with the Biblical calendar, which is based on the physical sighting of the moon marking the beginning of each Biblical month. (Genesis 1:14; Deut 19:15; Mat 18:16; 2Co 13:1)
Please use this information as a springboard, praying and seeking Yahuweh for further light. It takes all of us putting in our two shekels-worth, each contributing our own pieces of the puzzle, so we might all see the full picture.
With that in mind, here is what we have seen to date:
Start: 16 April 2008 [Sign start]
+ 1260 days
End: 28 Sept 2011 [Yom Teruah — Feast of Trumpets: "Last Trump"]
Start: 28 Sept 2011 [Yom Teruah — Feast of Trumpets: "Last Trump"]
+ 1290 days
End: 10 April 2015 [Sign end]
Scenario 2The above scenarios show most likely potential dates, based on likelihood of sighting of the moon to establish start of the Biblical months.
Start: 21 October 2008 [Last Day of Sukkot: "Last Day"]
+ 1260 days
End: 3 April 2012 [10th day, 1st Biblical Month]
Start: 3 April 2012 [10th day, 1st Biblical Month]
+ 1290 days
End: 15 October 2015 [Yom Teruah: "Last Trump"]
Further updates to follow as they occur.
1. Oct 21, 2008 Feast of Tabernacles [Sukkot], occurs at Sundown beginning the Last High Shabbat of sukkot, which is still a Tuesday or Third day of the week. The "Third day" is significant to Resurrection (Hosea 6:2).
2. The Last Day is defined in Scripture (Neh 8:18; John 7:37, cf John 7:2) as the last day of Sukkot. It is further mentioned as the day the Disciples will be 'raised up' (John 6:38, 40, 44, 54).
3. Tradition calls for two series of many blasts from the shofar, on two separate Feast days: on Yom Teruah, and on the Last Day of Sukkot. One of these may be what is reffered to as the "Last Trump."
4. Computer Astronomy software Cybersky shows the earth's shadow in conjunction with Pisces' north-bound fish, occurring on Oct 21, 2008, the shadow perhaps speaking of a 'hidden' Bride Harvest. Yahushua Himself went up in secret to the Feast of Tabernacles (John 7:10), so it is not surprising His Bride would do so likewise in secret.
5. Eight days prior to Oct 21, 2008, on October 13th (which is also the Biblical 13th day of the month), the Earth's shadow conjuncts with the cord holding the sun-bound fish of Pisces, perhaps alluding to the command of Haman (Esther 3:12) given on the 13th day of the First Month. Perhaps in this we see the 7th month of Yahuweh's calendar now becomes the 1st month of Babylon's calendar.